Monday, February 21, 2011

All my MY ALL

 MARIAH CAREY mm love you was a mistake.
Then my heart just won't let me be right. But my heart can not escape.
'Cause I drowned in U. Because I crush you.
And I won pull through . and I can not survive.
Without U by my side. without you by my side.
I give my all 2 have. I would like to give my all.
Just one more night with U . in exchange for one more night with you.
I risk my life 2 feel. I had to use my life to feel to feel.
Ur body next 2 mine. You hold me to that moment.
'Cause I can go on. because I can not continue -
Living in the memory of our song. live in the memory of our song.
I give my all 4 Ur love tonight. I give my all for your love tonight.
Baby can U feel me? Baby, can you feel me?
Imagining I looking in Ur eyes. When I look at your vision.
I can see U clearly. I can not clearly understand you.
Vividly emblazoned in my mind. You are my heart distinctive coat of arms.
And yet U so far. you are so far away from me.
Like a distant star. like a distant star.
I wishing on tonight. I want tonight.
I give my all 2 have. I would like to give my all.
Just one more night with U. exchange for one more night with you.
I risk my life 2 feel. I had to use my life to feel to feel.
Ur body next 2 mine. You hold me at that moment. < br> 'Cause I can go on. because I can not continue -
Living in the memory of our song. live in the memory of our song.
I give my all 4 Ur love tonight. I give my all for your love tonight.
I give my all 2 have. I would like to give my all.
Just one more night with U. exchange for one more night with you.
I risk my life 2 feel. I had to use my life to feel to feel.
Ur body next 2 mine. You hold me to that moment.
'Cause I can go on. because I can not continue - br> Living in the memory of our song. live in the memory of our song.
I give my all 4 Ur love tonight. I give my all for your love tonight.
Malia Carey Mariah Carey
Chinese translation: Malia Kelly
Birthday: March 27, 1970
Constellation: Aries (constellation in Scorpio Moon)
Hometown:: New York Long Island (Long Island, NYC)
Height: 5 feet 9 inches (176cm) Weight: 125 lbs (57kg)
major film:
1999 - hundreds of millions of fiance The Bachelor
2001 - the movie stars Glitter
2002 - natural beauty Wise Girls
the only world-famous singer can sing in seven high-octave piano, soprano, a real dolphin sounds
1970 Born in New York, Mariah always considered herself to be a singer no doubt. When her teacher asked her to do something at the right time, she always answered that it is not necessary for a future star. She does not need to enter their future careers and colleges, because she is Mariah - Tomorrow Star. Mariah's father is a black Venezuelan-born, her mother was a white Irish, an opera singer. Mariah's singing talent from an early age are well developed. than those who pop diva, Mariah's voices tend to gospel and rhythm and blues.
before she released her first album, we all think she is a white man disguised as the hypocrisy of black (the color of her white side). but the music from the United States is largely is subject to great influence of black music. Mariah always said to myself: The only thing I like is the foreign female singer, she really is what kind of woman? her online information search, list of winners can be achieved countless pages of records. in the American Music Week, can be continuously ranked first several weeks ! hard to imagine! remember, the last to friends recommended that song, do not know if you are listening to? please click the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment