Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Passing 17 years old

 Another 3 days, I was 18. Citizens must have their own ID card. A year, so soon had another year of an onion. Today, I want the whole day, this year I get what? paid what? happy? sad? disappointed? happy? series of questions ... I stupid .. the original .. So this year I do not know what he was doing .. . mind a mess ... so, in these last few days, I have to end before their silly to me the best look to meet significant 2008 ~~~~< br> * family *
on the family, I have a lot of words to say, but a sudden, but could not say anything. I am grateful. So, I think special thanks to talk about my mom. I'm still young, this is my little finger did not mature. always complain really do not know my mother, did not understand me ... but, calm down, I really found that I was not eligible to blame my mother is too strict, do not believe me. because I Mom can not believe my sense of security. slovenly every day, some high school seniors did not like the others. No wonder my mother I fear every day. I'm really too sensible .. Mom, I was wrong, and I understand your care and thought, may not fully understand, but I will carefully and understand, to feel the world is not easy most of the most bitter heart of a mother ...
* Friendly *
Here, I want to specifically talk about STRING. silly beans, we think about high school to the present from the bits and pieces, really like a movie. There was joy, there have been misunderstandings, there was sadness, there have been so disappointed ... much I treasure the experience of the feelings between us. because I really will not get her to understand my friend. she knows my joy, know my grief, to understand my pain ... she tolerate willfulness, inclusive of my unreasonable, inclusive of all ... I STRING, perhaps in the eyes of others it seems, can not sustain our long friendship, but the facts prove that we really stand the test of .3 years , and not long nor short period of time so I'm sure, you are my life I have cherished loved ones. the true sense of family ... love you ...
* love *
in love with him seems to have long, long time, and can slowly count to no more than 2 years. Ha ha. these two years, I experienced a lot of things out of my load. Some really tired of the time, but that they did not give up the spineless not. In the other view, he was not tall, not handsome, but slightly better play basketball only, but play basketball and more good people than he is, why I hang out in this tree? I say, love really is an amazing senseless things. I have been a clown for 2 years, the manufacture of non-stop jokes to others. I do not understand people who are not familiar with can only see my crazy, my silly. did not see me behind this silly and stupid, how many tears to pay. In other words non-stop attacking me, I have to keep the smile that do not care. But God knows I really do not care? I was such a Siyaomianzi living death of the person, for him, I do have put up. because of his occasional charity smile, I can be strong, I can ward off all the invective and satire to live. But, if not because I like him, I would not even fragile After a word can not stand. Slowly, I used to. accustomed to his occasional gentle, get used to his cold, hot and cold are also used to his heart broken again and again ... I'm willing to bear. Because I can take my heart back together, but now, my heart has been broken longer make it back, so I want to collapse. maybe, I really like this life from me. I do not know our memories of those he is not just the fun, lie to me. again and again in his is a fool. hopelessly foolish. Therefore, I do not want to be silly. This time, it can really put down. because I see, I no longer suitable as a clown. I want to retrieve the previous me. back that had been wronged will go back and loudly scolded, pulling for their own little confused record. So, last name high, I tell you, I will not longer forbear. I said we can not succeed when Valentine's brother and sister. But , provided that you manage the people around you that the dog biting the dog. I can not stand her kind eyes. I'm not the kind of person you may be able, if she dare not look at me, I will let her, so you I have insight into what really looks like. I mean it. Maybe some people will say I did not grace, but I will tell him that I can not afford to grace, and grace will be if this bullying, I'd rather not ...
now I really do not care, and do not care ... do not care .... do not care ....< br> goodbye, 17 years old. Goodbye, 2007. I will single-minded in the face of my study. my future, my future ..... I never have lost the nostalgia thing. including feelings. I want you to know what is the real me, what may be called to take since let go ...

No comments:

Post a Comment